A Day In The Life Of:

Random Ramblings of a Mother in Sane, or Wherever i happen to be on a Daily basis...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Madness: Fill In The Blanks

  1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be that i didn't fall out with Ben over something silly and decide not to take the opportunity to go out for the first time in months.
  2. One of my favourite recipes includes chicken, mushrooms, peppers, and sauce (plus optional sweetcorn and peas) with rice.
  3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to sulk- depending on what the original plan was... if its nothing important then i am flexible and don't kick up any fuss.
  4. My daily routine is very monotonous.
  5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is Green Wing ..after waiting what seemed like forever for Series2, it has flown by and coming to a close now =( ..Mac and Dr Todd were just about to get together after discovering Mac's ex had been dying her sons hair (ginger) so he bared a resemblence to Mac in an attempt to win him back .. boo-hiss! only for Sue 'mad-as-a-bag-of-spanners' White to unveil her pregnancy to Mac (conceived whilst he was in a coma...??!) ...ooooh Laudy Lord *LOL ...on the up side- 3 days til BB7 and surely Deadwood and the Sopranos are due anytime soon..?
  6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my notice board next to my desk ..it's a freebie sent to me by petremedies (i did have another freebie one up, sent to me by Carte D'or Ice Creams but i nearly ate it so replaced it with this animal one) and features kittens this month. I'm looking forward to June- cows and sheep =))
  7. I'm really methodical about changing the calendar when the day/month changes ...
http://mmadness.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 6:07 pm, Blogger Frances D said...

Hi,
Just put up my first MM.
Enjoyed reading yours, and do hope you get another chance to go out soon.
Love the little green piggie.
See you next week,
Frances

 
At May 15, 2006 6:24 pm, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I just put up my first Monday Madness too! I've never seen Green Wing but will make a point of checking it out.

 
At May 18, 2006 4:34 pm, Blogger Elton said...

Thanks for checking me out :)

The picture I had up there before had been there for months and was taken in like December 04, whereas the new one was taken two weeks ago. Hence the change =P It was actually a shot of my taking off the pant legs from my pants because I was feeling warm.

One of my cousins actually made one of those big rubber band ball things, just forgot about it for the post!

Probably not good to get involved in this video game console stuff until it's already out on the market. A lot of details get smudged until the actual thing is tangible and not some idea that Sony waves in front of our faces.

Good to know that someone makes blog posts as long as I do ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home