Named and Shamed ...The Story Continues
I was unable to sleep again last night but i sat in bed playing sudoku and reading the news on my mobile phone- as a member of eBay i found a heading 'Police Investigate eBay Scam' interesting enough but didn't expect to be reading about the same guy i told you about last week in my Named and Shamed post ...seems the police are interested in the seller more than anything to do with the guy who bought the broken laptop and then set up a blog acting as someone other than himself *L .. hardly seems worth the £375 Amir made out of this crappy sale- after all, as they say: honesty is the best policy =))
5 Comments:
I can not tell you how many times I've seen this link in my Internet travels. I'm going to have to sit down and read all about this.
Thanks
It really is very funny JEM =)
If it was made up it would be a work of genius... with the Police now involved i'd say its either a genuine eBay scam story or it someone out to blacken someone elses name for whatever other reasons they have- i just hope its not the latter as that would take the fun element out of the story...
...either way however, it still makes for very interesting reading =)
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my tuff dog toys site.
Have a good day!
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home