..before anyone else comments on it i thought i should- i know this date has not yet passed.. but i kinda like that- the fact that i'm counting down you see.. thats the target date =) ..simple really =)
I know you're not big on games, but have you ever played FIFA? FIFA 2001 is like the best one and just a timeless classic. It has actually inspired me to watch more soccer, including the World Cup this year :)
Regarding the laptop, that would definitely alleviate your phone bill. You should look into VOIP services (short for voice over IP) so you can talk for free online with just a mic.
Hannibal wasn't a horror movie! It was just a thriller! Wimp =P I wasn't sure about The Witches needing a remake either, but I do love my Dahl books.
I know what you mean about needing a lot of words to get to your point :)
Oh, and this episode of MadTV is what I think of when you say sniggers ;) Scroll down to the "sniggers bar".
you have far more faith than i do Raju *LOL I'm not convinced that England will make it passed the group stages.. but i hope i'm utterly wrong =) Do you follow football? Do you have a local team?
@tilly: I do watch football on ESPN. I find it more interesting and fun than watching cricket. It gets over too soon, while cricket just drags on. No, I am not part of a football local group, but was part of a local cricket group. We used to play on Saturday and Sunday mornings on a nearby maidan. Now that group is broken up :(.
7 Comments:
..before anyone else comments on it i thought i should- i know this date has not yet passed.. but i kinda like that- the fact that i'm counting down you see..
thats the target date =) ..simple really =)
**chuckle**
It startled me when I arrived, but I figured it out. Great site here, Tilly!
I know you're not big on games, but have you ever played FIFA? FIFA 2001 is like the best one and just a timeless classic. It has actually inspired me to watch more soccer, including the World Cup this year :)
Regarding the laptop, that would definitely alleviate your phone bill. You should look into VOIP services (short for voice over IP) so you can talk for free online with just a mic.
Hannibal wasn't a horror movie! It was just a thriller! Wimp =P I wasn't sure about The Witches needing a remake either, but I do love my Dahl books.
I know what you mean about needing a lot of words to get to your point :)
Oh, and this episode of MadTV is what I think of when you say sniggers ;) Scroll down to the "sniggers bar".
Wish England all the best for the World Cup. I have an intuition tha it will be Germany v/s England in the finals, with England winning.
you have far more faith than i do Raju *LOL
I'm not convinced that England will make it passed the group stages.. but i hope i'm utterly wrong =)
Do you follow football?
Do you have a local team?
word up homie!
@tilly: I do watch football on ESPN. I find it more interesting and fun than watching cricket. It gets over too soon, while cricket just drags on. No, I am not part of a football local group, but was part of a local cricket group. We used to play on Saturday and Sunday mornings on a nearby maidan. Now that group is broken up :(.
Post a Comment
<< Home