A Day In The Life Of:

Random Ramblings of a Mother in Sane, or Wherever i happen to be on a Daily basis...

Monday, August 03, 2015

Day 2

After a strange nights sleep on a far too comfy bed I got up at just after 9.30am, had 2 weetabix and a cuppa then got dressed. We were heading into town altho I wasn't too sure why in particular. We called at the library, a couple of charity shops and a shop which sold the loveliest stuff you've never wanted. All very pretty and massively overpriced.

It was only just before midday and there was talk of going for lunch. I knew we were eating out but I hadn't realised how early. So, we are in a queue at Wings. No? I'd never heard of it either but it was delicious. Chinese buffet, have a much as you like, with so much to choose from: 3 types of soup, dim sum, pancakes with pulled pork or duck, many varieties of rice, noodles.. it just went on and on and that isn't too mention the main dishes. So much curry and vegetable mains.

Desert was just the same, fresh fruit consisting of pineapple, lychees, mandarin and more, 4 different flavour ice creams and banoffee pie, apple pie and chocolate sponge to choose from.

And then ..the pancake bar which was very popular.  Nina chose those ..first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home